Script Usage Rating Board
The Script Usage Rating Board is a tool from Gentek that displays script usage information for all avatars in a region. The board features a high-visibility retro font and color palette.
The board does not warn, eject, or perform any other proactive measures. You (or someone else with land rights) must monitor the board and make your own decisions. This is not a security system.
GET THIS PRODUCT HERE: Marketplace Listing
- Rez the board in your preferred location. You can resize it if you like. Do not link or unlink the board, or it will malfunction.
- If you want to change the settings (show all or highest, fonts, etc.) edit the _config notecard.
- If you want to specify a MOTD which will be displayed every 30-60 seconds, edit the _config notecard and add text to the end. To set the text justification, change the JUSTIFY= setting.
- Save the _config notecard if you edited it. This will reset the board. If it does not, click the board to force it to reset.
Updates & Release Notes
You can update your Script Usage Rating Board by rezzing it.
- Fixed text getting messed up if board is resized.
- Fixed text alignment bug when user has >500k render weight.
- Added avatar render weight readout.
- Changed color grading to make "OK" less ugly.
- Added additional fonts.
- Reformatted configuration notecard.
- Turned off alpha masking (one-bit) for better legibility.
- Primary public release.