Traffic Control HUD
Traffic Control HUD Vendor Image
The KYOTO Traffic Control HUD is a must-have for all police, fire dept. and DOT role-players (among others). The HUD, which is designed to be low lag, allows the player to direct traffic in any direction as realistically possible with high quality animations.
1. Find the "KYOTO - Traffic Control HUD [WEAR]" in your inventory.
2. Right click, and select 'Wear' or 'Add.'
3. Select a signal from the HUD that's positioned in your lower right corner of your viewer.
4. Turn the animation off by touching 'Turn Off' on the HUD.
Note: Some animation overrides (AOs) may affect the animations. If you encounter problems try turning off your animation override while using the HUD.
- HUD design and animations by DriverKid Baxter
- Scripting help by Nelson Jenkins
- Basically nothing by Empty Neutron