- Rez or wear the remote. The remote can be linked to a separate object (such as a sun visor in a car) if you wish.
- Edit the _config notecard inside it and set password(s). To not use a button, leave its password blank.
- Save the notecard and close it. The remote will load the notecard, and the indicator should flash slowly. Once extinguished, the remote is ready to use.
- PASSWORD1, PASSWORD2, PASSWORD3: These are the IntelliDoor remote passwords for each button.
- ACCESS: This is the base access setting. These people will be able to click the remote and use it if it is rezzed out. Can be "Everyone", "Group", or "Owner".
- WHITELIST: The list of people that will always be able to click the remote to operate it if it is rezzed. Separate with commas. NOTE: Whitelist names are usernames (nelson.jenkins, newbie), not legacy names (Nelson Jenkins, Newbie Resident). If you have more than 10 names, please read "Extended Whitelist" below.
Because of LSL limitations, the whitelist line can only be read for 255 characters. However, the IntelliDoor system supports multiple whitelist lines. To be safe, separate your whitelist into 10-name increments, like so:
WHITELIST=User01, User02, User03, User04, User05, User06, User07, User08, User09, User10
WHITELIST=User11, User12, User13, User14
You can have as many whitelist lines as you need.
Updates & Release Notes
You can update your IntelliDoor Remote by simply rezzing or wearing it.
- Primary public release.